Saturday, October 6, 2007

A "don't miss chic-flick

I don't go to the movies often, but my friend, Sally, emailed me last night to see I wanted to go and see "The Jane Austen Book Club." We both enjoyed it immensely. It's playing at One Hundred Oaks - a definite movie to keep in mind.

As I write, Barry is putting together another bookcase for me. Can you guess what kind of books are going to find a home there? Knitting ones of course. I ran out of room in my other bookcase. These books have a habit of multiplying - kind of like yarn. But, we won't talk about my stash.... but then last week, I had to go and buy three big plastic tubs that I could pack towels in - ones we don't use. I have three linen closets in my house. One that I emptied now holds yarn. Does that count the 16 cubicles with color boxes that hold yarn? Or the three trunks? Or the three extra cubicle boxes? Or the ??? bags of yarn??? I think I'd better stay around for a long time. Sometimes I scare myself! Ah-h-h - the joys of retirement!!

No comments: