Sunday, October 14, 2007

Computer woes!

This has been the week of computer problems. No sooner did I get my new laptop, Barry's computer went down. It has happened before, but somehow, he was able to recover. He brought out his laptop and that died too. Not too thrilled about what was happening, he went down the basement and brought up my old computer. And that crashed also. He wasn't a happy bunny, he had photos to upload to his website (www.mccloudscrowd.com), so I let him install stuff on my computer. So far so good. Mine is fine. He has tried a few things with his computer, but as of this morning, nothing had happened. Tonight - all of a sudden - his computer came back to life and he is now re-installing XP and hopefully this will cure the problems.

Meanwhile, I wanted to install something on my laptop yesterday that I had trouble with, so I spent three hours Best Buy with the Geek Squad. It was a long time to be standing, but I got things taken care of.

After all that, I rewarded myself with some delicious king crab legs from Costco. Yummy!

No comments: