Thursday, August 9, 2007

Free Day

Petals has gone to daycamp!! I'm free for the day. And what am I doing? Well, first of all I drove her up to the daycare in Seekonk, MA. I had planned to go to Boston, but my enthousiasm gave out. So, I drove home - as I say, via Duluth. Yes, I got lost. Missed the I95 exit -so I took US1. Interesting ride...I finally found my way. I figured it was still early, so I would do laundry and get that out of the way. Had trouble with the washer on the towels load - but I've learned to remedy that. Just call me the "Whirlpool Repair Lady." Ironing is now done and I'm waiting to put the towels in the dryer. Then I'm off to Wickford. It's pretty there and they have a yarn shop. It's on the Narragansett Bay and it's cool today, so the breeze down there should be lovely. I'll take some knitting and find a nice place to sit.

No comments: