Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back to warmer weather

It's a perfect day here in Providence. Temps in the upper 70's - very low humidity. I can deal with that.

Petals went to Poochies this morning for her bath. I went to pick her up and she had peed on her feet and had to go back in the tub again. She's something else. Mike's mom and I went out to eat last night and I told her to come in when we got back. Unlike me, Dianne is not a dog lover. Petals was awful - she barked, jumped and was just crazy. I managed to give Dianne some tomatoes from the garden and get her out without her getting mauled. Not too much later, I discovered that Petals left me a rather "large gift" in the living room. I've tried so hard with this dog - I think she needs boot camp training.

I'll be anxious to see how she behaves towards me when they are back in the house.

No comments: