Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday in Raleigh

And it's Wednesday!!! Yesterday I spent with my friend, Dolores. We went out to lunch at Olive Garden - yum - ate way too much salad. Last night we had our Tuesday night craft group at my friend, Boni's. Four of us - and we laughed so hard, we cried. Just like old times.

I am going to meet my friend, Rose, in a few minutes at the synagogue. She'll be there to help with the mailing of the monthly bulletin. I hope I don't get roped in to helping - I really need to sit and knit on the "big whopper" hat I'm making for Ruthie. It's way too cute. I've finished Jake's hoodie - except for the never=ending I-Cord. I'm working on it - sort of. Rose and I are planning to go out to dinner - then I will go and play with her two pugs - Max and Jakie and get my doggy fix.

Nashville seems like a million miles away - wish I were home.

No comments: