Friday, April 6, 2007

Greetings from Denver, CO

Wow! I haven't blogged in such a long time. I keep thnking about it and then I go back to my knitting. Been doing a lot of that lately - I made the Girlfriend's Swing Coat for my granddaughter, Ruthie, who just turned 1 two days ago - which is why I'm in Denver to celebrate. The coat needed a hat - so I knitted a tam to match. It's way too cute. I will post photos when I get back to Nashville. I also knitted Ruthie a really cute vest and hat. Right now, I'm knitting her the Victorian TeeShirt. It's out of hand dyed sport weight yarn from www.knittingnotionsonline.com.

The plane ride was long last night, so I started a pair of socks out of Opal on two circular needles. I've surprised myself that I could do it without too much frustration. It was a noisy flight - one little girl screamed almost the entire way. I felt so bad for her and worse for her mom.

Happy knitting everyone!

No comments: