Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What a lovely day in Nashville

Hi Everyone! I should be knitting, but I'm taking a little break. One of my many projects in progress is a lace shawl. I'm taking a class at The Neighborhood Knit Shop in Hendersonville, TN. Oh dear, I was doing so well. Of course, I hadn't picked it up since the last class on March 10. The next class is this Saturday, so on Monday, I started work on it again. Got to Row 34 and something happened. I tried tinking it out, but that wasn't a good idea. So----Rip it was. Today I tried again - I'm up to Row 24 and so far, so good.

I'm also signed up to take a Crayon Box jacket class next Saturday. My friend, Maryleigh, and I went up there last week to pick out our colors and buy our yarn. It's a pricey project, but it will be beautiful. Today, I decided to change my color scheme. That was okay - better now, than once I get into knitting it.

Well, I'm off to work on this shawl. Wish me luck.

No comments: