Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Today is Tuesday

This has been a great day. This afternoon, we had our knitting group that meets at Brentwood United Methodist Church. We're there every Tuesday from 1 to 4, in room 389. If you live in the Nashville area, please come by and hang out with us. After 4, some of us usually go out for dinner and then to another knitting group at Portland Brew on Murphy Road. Check www.meetup.com - we may be looking for another location.

I have way too many projects going - story of my life. Tonight I worked on my grandaughter, Ruthie's swingcoat. It's too cute - I will take a picture of it and publish it when it's done. I am also working on an afghan done in mitred squares - a Plymouth pattern using their new yarn called BOKU. I bought some Rowan denim the other day to make a bulls eye vest for Jake. Can't wait to start that. Alyssa's peasant sweater is done - but there is another sweater for her in the rotation. My yarn stash is outrageous. You don't want to know....

No comments: